Phantom Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

etpro war team for real

Go down 
+3
StormBr!ng3r
Niob
sHizzle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

etpro war team for real Empty
PostSubject: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty23rd August 2008, 12:53

i want B&S to compete in etpro cups so i'm going to set up an team and making sure my members register at clanbase for competing in cups,

Laudur and i have talked about it and were setting up a team for etpro and (no offense) not like the other "teams" that were made and got broke again, i want that the whole world to see what B&S really stands for and that were even and better then the others,

There are a few good etpro players in B&S and they will make a perfect team for fighting in cups.

Greetz Faith
Back to top Go down
sHizzle

sHizzle

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty23rd August 2008, 16:10

I am registered at clanbase and willing to play some wars, so I am in.
Back to top Go down
Niob

Niob

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty24th August 2008, 07:29

One useless pro team more^^ gl and good wishes that u start playing 1 WAR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty24th August 2008, 15:20

finally someone who also want to play clan base cup Very Happy:D

if you need someone for your team xfire is : 1jacko1
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

Number of posts : 561
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty25th August 2008, 04:54

other warteams useless??...

LS plays allot of wars , when i'm on and h3ll is on i always convince him to play war so thats practically everday we play war

we just dont play cups because we suck to hard and no offence but i dont think you'll get very far to unless you come out against some real nubs or sumthing like that

and guys dont forget to setup ur GUID's Wink
Back to top Go down
Niob

Niob

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty25th August 2008, 15:01

LS squad is really pathetic i looked at ur xfire presens and it says ur team is formed with just 1 memberxD.
Oha nd if u do wars or train pls pm me over xfire i wanna see your gamplay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty25th August 2008, 16:46

hehe niob easy dude, maybe 3v3 for a lil bit training?? ls vs. niob his team
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty26th August 2008, 08:23

LOL i never update the LS warteam on xfire

the only time i updated it was i think the HOUR i created it from then i didnt do anything to

and i'd rather have one member that is active and i trust then 50 that are not active and not loyal etc...

and i have more members then hell i just dont feel like updating teh xfire thing Wink
Back to top Go down
Niob

Niob

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty26th August 2008, 13:47

OK lfor tell me when we should do war and you guys will see xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty26th August 2008, 14:42

lol dude this is so funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty26th August 2008, 15:28

2 morrow:D
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty26th August 2008, 15:31

bliNg_ wrote:
lol dude this is so funny

and this has todo what with the topic?

and niob if we do war you will win because me and h3ll are inexperienced in etpro

we got tax and all that stuff but we just cant seem to win duels even if we do backrape but i look forward to TRAINING with u guys and maybe i can learn something from it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 07:08

Lol, niob i think storm is lil scared xDDDD. But storm remember, Niob doesnt have tax. You have. And teamplay with hell so.
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 07:26

LOL why should i be scared XD

its just a game lol

the only thing i'm afraid of is that you guys will start insulting us and calling us noobs because we SUCK

yes we do suck , so?? its a game? so i dont care i just do it for fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 08:24

lol man, Dont say crap please. it makes you more pathetic then you allready are. And why would we insult you of sucking roflmao. And what has it to do with 'It's a game'. You say so much bullshit man.
Back to top Go down
Cooldown

Cooldown

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 08:35

Bling you seem to take this bit serious, Stormie already told that he and Hell are unexperianced so they aint very good yet, and Niob's team will much likely win that match, but Stormies point is that their team will take it as practice match for future.
"It's just a game" means that you take this way too serious, your text tells it.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 09:29

Can we please be a bit nicer to eachother confused

it's like a trash talk war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty27th August 2008, 10:21

maybe it is dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty1st September 2008, 03:49

maybe we can do a war vs you storm,\

me and laudur vs you and h3ll,

i think were both gonno lose vs niob and his team but if you got teamplay and tax thats better than having a high skill, a high skill is also important but i have seen a lot of matches were a team that were low won form a med clan only coz they had tax and better teamplay, so high skills don't say anything,

hope you and h3ll want to do a fun war vs me and laudur some day Smile
Back to top Go down
Healmeal

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty1st September 2008, 13:58

I recommend training irst once you got 3-6 members, i'dsay 8 memebrs in the etpro team, 2 reserves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.broandsis.com
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty2nd September 2008, 14:40

anytime , anywhere Smile

i'll be looking forward to TRAIN with you maybe we can learn something from it atleast that is what i hope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty3rd September 2008, 08:17

i hope you can learn something from but i can learn something from you 2 it's not that i know everything lol,

but i played etpro for 2 years and had clans and been in clans so i know queite a bit of clans in etpro,

and we need to sorten out members and stuff who wants to be in etpro team and stuff so i think we need to set up a day in the week for training or more days so we can look how it goes,
Back to top Go down
StormBr!ng3r

StormBr!ng3r

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty18th October 2008, 11:37

if you want to can co lead LS , this way we dont need like 100 names for different war teams and you can do whatever you like with it and make descisions yourself to because i know you are experienced in ETpro so this will be a gain for both of us

so what do you say? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty19th October 2008, 08:09

fine for me but we need to set up a date or whatever discuss it with the ppl who want to play etpro and arw willing to put effort in playing etpro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty22nd October 2008, 05:47

we'll have to set a team me and storm are leaders so any1 who wants to play etpro and stays playing etpro pls apply here so we can make up a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: etpro war team for real   etpro war team for real Empty

Back to top Go down

etpro war team for real
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next